Wednesday, June 17, 2009


To be a successful creative artist one has to lose themselves I'm told.... but then again to lose yourself you must know where exaclty you stand. I for one have always been downright scared of letting myself go creatively as I believe or rather used to believe that letting out your creative control leaves you in the territory of the insane... and there is no such thing as controlled madness... so needless to say all my assignments have always been done with a thought out plan that are always very literal in its approach.


When I got the brief for the 'say no to plastics' advertising campaign I broke out of my usual mould and thought to go a little surrealistic... do something that i personally would like rather than to address the issue seriously like I always do. So i thought I would do some word play and eventually came with " plastic bags are NO MATCH for reuseable bags" with a victorious reusable bag in a boxer's form standing over a beaten up plastic bag boxer. Its from further development of this very idea that resulted in the now submitted version of 'KNOCKOUT PLASTIC'. Gave a small body copy and chose adidas as the sponsor because of the general theme. Hope you guys liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment